There are certain requirements if you would like us to perform at your event.
Outdoor fire shows
- We are required for insurance purposes to maintain a safe distance of 3 metres between the fire and the audience.
- We normally require a performance space with a minimum size of 5 x 5 metres.
- For our larger shows we require 12 x 12 metres. This includes a 3 x 3 metre backstage area and audience safety allowance.
- We need a ground surface of gravel, stone/concrete, sand or grass or appropriate staging. No surfaces will be damaged by our performance.
- For larger events we request that onsite first aid, police and emergency teams are informed of the performance.
- Up to 2 hours of preparation are required on site prior to each performance with pack down time of up to 1 hour.
- Safety cordons are required for each event. We can supply a taped off perimeter but for larger events we require a crowd safety barrier.
- Our performances can be staged in all weather types.
Indoor fire shows
- Indoor fire performances are possible prior to safety inspection.
- All surroundings must be clear of decoration unless fireproofed.
- The room must have adequate ventilation, fire alarm and emergency exits.
- We provide a fireproof floor covering.
- We use a special type of eco friendly, smoke free fuel.
- Between 1kw and 6kw of electricity is required depending on our set up for each event. We will always state our power requirements prior to attendance.
- We can connect to any socket or generator and come prepared with 50 metres of 16amp cable and our own distribution board.
Dressing rooms and backstage requirements
- We usually require a room to prepare for changing into costumes and body paint.
- Access to a water tap and drain.
Circus workshops and walkabout
- For Circus workshops we require a hall or covered space of appropriate size at approximately 2 metres squared per person.
- Outdoor workshops are usually weather dependent.
- Walkabout characters are suitable for all weather.
- Backstage areas are welcomed for changing and storing valuables.